Know More ABOUT HR Business Solutionz
From the day you post a job ad to the day an employee leaves your company, much of the success of your relationship with that employee depends on how well you communicate with them. Not just in the day-to-day functions of the job, but in the broader company-wide policies and procedures that guide behavior and performance.
Let us help you in your business, contact us today!
Whether you are forming a new company, buying an existing one or expanding into new markets or new technologies, good communication systems will:
HR Business Solutionz collaborates with our clients in the following areas to establish consistent, informative messages that build trust with your employees.
Benefit Plan Design
Mergers & Acquisitions
Legal Compliance – HR Assessment
Employee Incentive Plans
Don't Take Chances!
Your company is too important to hope that problems will work themselves out without action on your part. Often they don’t. Then you are left with a huge problem that takes valuable time and resources away from running your company.
It’s easy to outsource individual parts of your Human Resource functions to us, as needed, to ensure you are not exposing yourself to lawsuits. At HR Business Solutionz we keep up to date with the latest legal developments, so you don’t have to.
Call Us Now
Workforce Planning That Meets Your Production and Financial Goals
HR Business Solutionz partners with you to:
- Develop a staffing plan that is adequate to achieve your production and financial goals.
- Ensure your staffing plan is legally sound whether you are ramping up or cutting back staff.
- Create a staffing plan that enables you to transfer the ingrained knowledge of retiring employees to their successors.
Mergers & Acquisitions – Ensure an Integrated and Productive Workforce
Employees are a valuable asset when buying a company. It’s important to be aware of any potential obstacles in this area and address them – before you close the sale. As experts in employee aspects of mergers and acquisitions, HR Business Solutionz will:
- Ensure no pending legal issues come with the merger or acquisition.
- Compare benefit plans, company culture, pay levels and job duties and assess the need for adjustments.
- Identify problem employees who could expose you to lawsuits or complaints.
- Develop a plan to deal with potential obstacles.
This information helps avoid pitfalls and achieve a motivated workforce that gives you the best return on your investment.
Management Coaching – Demonstrate Pro-Active Management and Motivate Your Employees
Most employees don’t quit their job – they quit their manager! Coaching by HR Business Solutionz helps your managers retain their best employees by learning how to:
- Communicate expectations to employees.
- Hold team members accountable to meet their goals.
- Keep team members engaged and motivated.
- Give constructive feedback on performance.
- Move team members from undesirable to desirable behavior.
- Develop a performance improvement plan.
Employee Relations – Avoid Lawsuits by Disgruntled Employees
- Develop a performance improvement plan that lays out job duties, job expectations, performance measurements and behavioral standards.
- Ensure the company fulfills its legal obligation to follow up on complaints of harassing, discriminatory, or bullying behavior.
- Conduct an unbiased yet thorough investigation of the complaints.
- Provide a detailed course of action, with follow up communications, to nip the situation in the bud before it becomes a lawsuit.
Benefit Plan Design – Use A Competitive Analysis to Increase Cost Effectiveness
- Analyze your current benefit package, compare it to packages offered by local companies and recommend alternatives if necessary.
- Develop a benefit plan that reflects your company culture.
- Design a plan based on coverage options, cost sharing analysis, voluntary insurance options and retirement plans.
- Manage communications with your employees to ensure complete understanding of the plan.
- Organize the enrollment process.
Performance Appraisals That Support Employee Growth
- Developing an appraisal process to set employee goals and expectations.
- Managing the appraisal process.
- Training your managers to implement the process.
- Providing analysis for management.
- Reviewing appraisals for legal compliance.
Compensation Analysis That Leads to Fair and Competitive Pay
- Analyze the market to establish what competing companies are paying.
- Review your employee compensation.
- Ensure the compensation you pay reflects where you want to compete in the market.
- Avoid discriminatory pay practices – they can sneak in unintentionally.
Incentive Plans That Motivate Employees
- Gives employees a reason to reach their goals.
- Ensures you stay within your budget, even with the incentive plan.
- Rewards team members who meet and exceed expectations and goals.
- Acknowledges those who contribute to quality improvement, safety or other internal systems that help you operate more efficiently.
Employee Handbook for Legally Sound Communication
- Communicates your company values and benefits.
- Lets employees know what’s expected of them.
- Reflects your company culture and style.
- Protects your business by conforming to current State and Federal laws.
Legal Compliance – HR Assessment – Ignorance of the Law is Not an Excuse for Non-Compliance: Protect Yourself From Lawsuits.
- You are complying with the laws applicable to the size of your company (laws vary depending on the number of employees).
- Your company is using forms that are legally compliant.
- You are paying employees a fair wage.
- You are providing meal and rest periods as required by law.
- Your employees are classified properly as exempt or non-exempt and independent contractors meet all requirements established by California law.